Whether you’re playing Subbuteo for fun or training for international table football glory, a strong, solid playing surface is essential. Enjoy table soccer how it’s meant to be played. You know… on a table.
Handcrafted in the UK and made from 18mm MDF with waxed, oak or meranti surrounds, the FlickForKicks hardwood tabletop is just the right size to accommodate most table football pitches at 150 x 100cm inside.
The board sits perfectly flat on a larger table and is easily lifted off when the after-match snacks come out. If your knees are up to it, you can of course play on the floor instead. All edges and corners are sanded smooth so little people crawling around are safe from splinters.
The slim profile offers enough height for advertising stickers, but the grain and colour of the wood looks superb the way it is. Your choice! The tabletop design means a good balance of strength while keeping storage space requirements down, whether at home or stacked with others at your local club.
Playing cloth for illustration only; not included, but can be supplied and fitted ready to play. Compatible with all brands of table football pitches such as Subbuteo, Zeugo, SuperFooty, Extreme Works, Astrobase, Top Spin and Pegasus. We can supply different types. Just ask.
This listing is for a tabletop only.
The legs / base kit are NOT included. Base Kit sold separately.
Pitch and Goals NOT included, but are available when bought with a tabletop. We can fit them for you too.
Request a quote and we can put together a package for you.
- Hard-wearing finish, hand-waxed and easy to re-apply.
- Locally sourced materials
- Slim profile for minimising storage space and easing transportation
- Solid construction for a flat playing surface
- Support bars and hardwood surrounds to help prevent warping
- Standard size to fit regulation playing field sizes
- Playing cloth fitting and holes for your goals available
This FlickForKicks stadium tabletop is compatible with all table football brands including playing cloths from Subbuteo, Zeugo, SuperFooty, Extreme Works, Astrobase, Top Spin, and Pegasus.
We deliver this product in the UK only, working with an experienced reliable local company who provide a friendly, personal service.
Your tabletop will be on the same vehicle from our door to yours. Minimal handling for safest possible delivery.
The delivery cost is the amount paid directly to the delivery company including carriage insurance.
*Collect for Free from Dundee in Scotland. We can deliver personally too in the local area.
Special Terms and Conditions
- These tabletops are made to order. This may take 4 weeks or longer depending on how busy we are. We’ll give you an estimated delivery date during booking.
- Need a new pitch? Want your own pitch and goals fitted? Get in touch with your requirements.
- Available in the UK only. When your tabletop is ready to send, we’ll contact you to agree a date when someone can sign for delivery.
- Flexible payment options
Product Usage Guidelines
- DO store in a moisture free environment to prevent swelling.
- DO use a dust cover to protect the playing surface
- DO store flat up against a wall, free from other items, when not in use or…
- DO store flat on the floor, e.g. under a bed
- DO make sure two adults are on hand to lift the tabletop into place
- DO handle with care, making sure to lift and not drag across the floor.
Please get in touch to discuss bespoke branding options to suit your corporate image, event or function.