The price of the goods are those set out on the FlickForKicks website.
Delivery charges are excluded unless stated otherwise.
A total price of the goods including delivery and any applicable VAT will be confirmed before you commit to buying.
After you complete the order process, a summary of your order will be sent to the email address you supply.
Payment must be made in full before any goods are dispatched.
Ways to Pay
Payment options are provided at the Checkout and these may vary depending on your chosen delivery method.
We currently offer:
- Secure payments by major credit / debit cards via Paypal (Paypal account not required)
- Payment by BACS or directly into our bank account
- Cash in person
We NEVER have access to your card details.
We DO NOT accept cheques or cash in the post.
PAY A DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR SPOT
We know that flexible payment options can be a huge help, especially in these difficult times.
Here are the options we’re currently offering for made to order items:
- Orders are processed in the order that they are confirmed with a deposit, or full payment.
- Made-to-order items over £100, such as tables, can be paid in monthly instalments, if you pay directly into our bank account.
- We currently do not charge interest if paying by instalments.
- Paying a deposit secures your order and books a place in our production schedule.
- For orders over £100, the deposit is 50% of the total.
- For orders over £300, the deposit is 25% of the total.
- Where we know the package dimensions, a shipping estimate will be provided with the initial quote.
- Any cost increase will be re-invoiced, or reduction refunded.
- Alternatively, shipping can be invoiced separately when the package is ready.
- Orders must be paid for in full before delivery is arranged.
- See the Delivery page for delivery schedule arrangements.
Next Page > Delivery
Was this page helpful?
If you have any suggestions of how we can improve this page, please get in touch