Aside from our legal obligation to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 15th May 2015.
Personal information we collect
We may collect the following information when you place an order, register, sign up for offers, to receive newsletters or take part in competitions:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, delivery details, preferences and interests
- Details of any purchase orders you make through the site
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information you report to us in relation to problems with our website
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages you access whether you make a purchase or not
What we do with the personal information we collect
This information helps us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of our products and services.
- ONLY IF you have given us permission to do so, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- ONLY IF you have given us permission to do so, and only by using the methods you choose (email, phone or mail) we may contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies and Google Analytics tracking code to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, do not click the box that indicates that you want the information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We are 100% against selling, buying or leasing mailing lists
We hate junk mail and guess you feel the same way. It’s wasteful and intrusive so we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to FlickForKicks Ltd, Fleet Collective, Chamber Buildings, Panmure Street, Dundee, DD1 1EP, UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Next Page > Copyright
Was this page helpful?
If you have any suggestions of how we can improve this page, please get in touch