Whether you’re playing Subbuteo purely for banter and bragging rights or training for competitive table football events on the continent, a strong, solid playing surface is essential, so why not do it in style? Enjoy table soccer on a level playing field, in your favourite team colours or matching your home furniture.
Handcrafted in the UK and made from 18mm MDF, the FlickForKicks stadium tabletop is just the right size to accommodate most table football pitches at 150 x 100cm inside. (We can make other sizes too – just ask).
The board sits perfectly flat on a dining room table and is easily lifted off when the Sunday roast is served. If you’re nimble on your knees, you can of course play on the floor instead. All edges and corners are sanded smooth so your hands are free from splinters.
The slim profile offers enough height for advertising stickers while taking up as little storage room as possible, whether at home or stacked with others at your local club.
This listing is for a tabletop only.
The legs / base kit, and accessories are NOT included, however they may be available separately or as part of a package.
We can fit the pitch and goals too.
Request a quote and we can put together a package for you.
- 154 x 104 x 7cm MDF construction
- 150 x 100cm playing area size to fit regulation playing field sizes
- Curved goal opening area for comfort
- Smooth painted finish
- Locally sourced materials
- Slim profile for minimising storage space and easing transportation
- Solid construction for a flat playing surface
- Support bars and surrounds to help prevent warping
- Astroturf fitting, and hole drilling service for your goals, available
This FlickForKicks stadium tabletop is compatible with all table football brands including playing cloths from Subbuteo, Zeugo, SuperFooty, Extreme Works, Astrobase, Top Spin, and Pegasus.
We deliver this product in the UK only, working with an experienced reliable local company who provide a friendly, personal service.
Your tabletop will be on the same vehicle from our door to yours. Minimal handling for safest possible delivery.
The delivery cost is the amount paid directly to the delivery company including carriage insurance.
*Collect for Free from Dundee in Scotland. We can deliver personally too in the local area.
Special Terms and Conditions
- These tabletops are made to order. This may take 4 weeks or longer depending on how busy we are. We’ll give you an estimated delivery date during booking.
- Need a new pitch? Want your own pitch and goals fitted? Get in touch with your requirements.
- Available in the UK only. When your tabletop is ready to send, we’ll contact you to agree a date when someone can sign for delivery.
- Flexible payment options
Product Usage Guidelines
- DO store in a moisture free environment to prevent swelling.
- DO use a dust cover to protect the playing surface
- DO store flat up against a wall, free from other items, when not in use or…
- DO store flat on the floor, e.g. under a bed
- DO make sure two adults are on hand to lift the tabletop into place
- DO handle with care, making sure to lift and not drag across the floor.
Please get in touch to discuss bespoke branding options to suit your corporate image, event or function.